- You have to climb a mining-stone hill for it, but you will then have a picnic while enjoying the most beautiful panorama in Flanders!
- Between hiking switches 4 and 6
- Bezoensberg’ is one of the quietest spots of the National Park
- Between hiking switches 97 – 99 or junction 532 - 62
- Have you got any time left for the ‘Blotevoetenpad’ (Barefeet Path)?
- Fancy a bit of history? Overlooking the medieval ‘Waterburcht’ (water castle), you will enjoy your lunch all the more.
- Between hiking switches 77 – 75 (also easily accessible by bike)
- Also nice to go with the children, the petting zoo is nearby
As railway station
- This shady spot is by the watch tower of As railway station. After your meal, you’re bound to have the energy to climb it.
- At junction 41