Experience nature without limitations!
Does the scent of nature evoke so many beautiful memories in you? Do you know what you would see if you could look through the eyes of an insect? Have you ever tried to find a tree blindfolded among all the other trees? Have you ever stopped and wondered where all those beautiful sounds in the woods come from? If you would you like to discover nature with all your senses ... then this activity comes highly recommended! The trail and assignments can be tailored to the specific needs of the group.
- Period: The activity takes place all year round
- Location: ‘Mechelse Heide’, ‘Pietersheim’, ‘Lieteberg’, Kattevennnen, As railway station, ‘Terhills’, Home Fabiola (Maasmechelen)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Distance: 1.5 km
- Participation: maximum 15 persons (COVID-19 measure)
- Price: 60 euros per Ranger, ‘Terhills’: 70 euros per Ranger (admission ticket to ‘Connecterra’ included)
- Ages: 6 - 96 (preferably equal age groups)
- Please indicate the type of disability, so that we can offer the activity tailored to your specific needs.