HIKING, BIKING, MOUNTAINBIKEN & HORSERIDING
- The recreational routes in and around the National Park are accessible.
- You can enjoy nature with your family and one close contact, excluding children under 12. You don't have to keep a distance within that bubble. Keep enough distance from other visitors and avoid crowded places. You are not allowed to congregate in the public domain with more than four people, not including children under the age of 12.
- Check in advance whether the municipality where you will be walking imposes a mouth mask obligation. Mouth and nose covering is always highly recommended.
- As much infrastructure as possible (picnic benches, play grounds,…) are accessible, unless local exceptions apply. Respect this!
- As long as curfews apply, the bivouacs are closed.
All other general guidelines still apply:
- stay on the hiking paths
- don't go to forest and nature area's if acces is not allowed
- keep you dog on a leash Hou je hond altijd aan de leiband. Wil je je hond laten rondrennen? Bezoek dan een van onze hondenzones.
- take your waste back home, don't leave it in nature
Because of the strict measures, all Ranger activities have been canceled until further notice, this applies to both the calendar activities and the activities to be booked.
the information and catering facilities and the attractions at the gateways are closed until further notice. The (Ranger) activities have been canceled.
- Connecterra: the hiking routes in Connecterra remain accessible (access through gate, at the left side of the information pavilion). Visits are allowed from sunrise to sunset.
- Kattevennen: the reception (+ toilets) and the shop will remain open.
- Pietersheim: educational farm zoo and playground are open, mouth mask mandatory!