A Ranger on horseback accompanies you on a day trip through National Park.
Bring your own horse and picnic.
- no cross (only trot and light canter)
- no stallions
- minimum 1 year’s recent riding experience
- ability to control step, trot and canter
- own insurance + in respect of third parties
- hat, halter and rope
- horse must be in good condition
- Period: The activity takes place all year round
- Starting locations: Kattevenia: Genk, Bosscherhof: Zutendaal, Ter Biezen: Lanaken
- Duration: 5 hours
- Distance: 40 - 50 km
- Participation: maximum 12 riders /or maximum 8 carriages
- Ages: 16 - 96 (from 12 years up under supervision)
- Price: 80 euros per group per Ranger